10 key stats ahead of Westfield W-League Round 4
There are no remaining unbeaten teams in the Westfield W-League after the opening three rounds with four sides equal on points at the top of the ladder.
And with just three points separating first and eighth, there's plenty to play for as we head into a blockbuster Round 4.
Here's 10 key stats ahead of this weekend's fixtures.
- There hasn’t been a clean sheet in the past four encounters between Brisbane Roar and Adelaide United.
- Sydney FC have never beaten Melbourne City in the Westfield W-League with their best result a 1-1 draw last season.
- Canberra United have scored 13 goals in their past 4 matches against Newcastle Jets.
- In the past six meetings between Perth Glory and Melbourne Victory, the away side has won five of them.
- Adelaide United’s shot conversion rate of 50% is double that of the next best team (Newcastle Jets 25%).
- All three of Sydney FC’s goals this season have come from the penalty spot.
- Western Sydney Wanderers have scored 67% of their goals in the last 14 minutes of matches.
- Brisbane Roar goalkeeper Mackenzie Arnold’s 17 saves so far this season is five more than any other shot stopper.
- Current top scorer Rachel Hill has taken the most shots in the Westfield W-League to date with 15.
- Melbourne City have seven of the ten most successful passers in the opposition half with striker Jessica Fishlock leading the way with 123.