The Westfield W-League has been divided into three clusters as teams continue to jostle for top four spots.
And with the bottom four all only three points off third, there is plenty to play for in Round 5.
Here are 10 key stats ahead of the weekend's action.
- Melbourne Victory have not won any of their last three meetings with Western Sydney Wanderers.
- Canberra United have won four consecutive matches against Perth Glory, including a heavy 7-2 victory last season.
- Canberra's two goals from corners are more than any other team, but they have also conceded a league-high three penalties.
- Adelaide United have only attempted 11 shots this season, 15 fewer than second-lowest Canberra. However, the Reds' shooting accuracy (72.7%) is the highest in the Westfield W-League.
- Brisbane Roar have faced the highest number of shots on target (23), but have kept the most clean sheets (2).
- Of the five goals Brisbane have conceded, three have come within the final 15 minutes.
- Newcastle Jets have scored six of their seven goals within the first half hour of matches.
- Melbourne City's Yukari Kinga has completed the highest number of passes in the opposition half (160). Emily van Egmond is second with 148.
- Of players to have provided a joint-high two assists, Perth Glory's Raquel Rodriguez has created the most chances (10).
- Sydney FC have conceded four headed goals this season, two more than any other team.