As we approach the halfway mark of the Westfield W-League season, the pressure is on the chasing pack to prevent the top four from breaking away.
Check out some of the key facts and figures ahead of a crucial Round 7, headlined by Saturday evening's blockbuster Sydney Derby.
- Sydney FC have dominated the Sydney Derby in recent seasons, winning six of their last eight meetings with Wanderers and losing only once.
- Melbourne Victory have not beaten Adelaide United since 12 October, 2014, losing two and drawing one of their past three meetings.
- Newcastle Jets are unbeaten in their last four clashes with Brisbane Roar, winning three.
- Melbourne City's impressive 81.9% passing accuracy is comfortably the league's highest figure, ahead of second-best Brisbane Roar on 72.7%.
- All 10 of the goals conceded by Sydney FC have been from inside the penalty area, as have the eight conceded by Melbourne Victory.
- Perth Glory have scored 12 of their 15 goals this season after half-time.
- Melbourne City have led four times this season, but only won two of those matches.
- Brisbane Roar are second on the ladder despite having only one player (Allira Toby) to have scored more than a single goal.
- Kyah Simon has created a league-high 20 chances.
- Adelaide United's Sarah Willacy has the highest rate of shots saved at 81.3%, while Perth Glory's Melissa Maizels boasts the most 'big chances saved' (seven).