Allira Toby: 5 things you need to know about the Roar star
She caught the eye in the opening match of the opening round in the Westfield W-League with two goals and an assist in the 3-1 win over Sydney FC on Friday night at Allianz.
So, here are five things you need to know about Brisbane Roar's exciting winger and rising star, Allira Toby.
- Allira is an ex Adelaide United player, having played for them in the 2015/16 season notching 12 appearances.
- She is from Brisbane (growing up in Ipswich) and made her name in the red and white shirt of Olympic FC.
- The Roar star scored in last season's W-League opener too.
- According to one report, her favourite dish to make is grilled chicken with sweet potato chips and asparagus.
- Allira is 23 years old, having celebrated her birthday in August.