Cloe Logarzo's star continues to rise after this morning's win for the Westfield Matildas at the Algarve Cup in Portugal.
The all-action Sydney FC star was on the scoresheet for the Australians in their 2-0 win over China PR.
Her header to open the scoring was a brilliant piece of inventive skill.
Goal-scoring midfielders are like gold dust in football and the 23-year-old has scored three goals in her last four appearances for Australia in all competitions.
Logarzo is in great form right now and pushing for a regular spot ahead of next month's Asian Cup.
She also hit the woodwork with a rasping long-range drive that cannoned off the post as she dominated the opening half.
Check out these match facts from today's win by the Matildas...
- The Westfield Matildas have won each of the last four matches against China PR in all competitions by an aggregate scoreline of 12-2 and are now unbeaten in eight matches against China PR in all competitions (W6 D2).
- Australia have now extended their unbeaten run to ten games in all competitions (W9 D1), since losing on penalties to Denmark in March 2017.
- The Westfield Matildas have failed to score in just one of their last 13 games in all competitions and have kept back to back clean sheets for the first time since March 2016 when they followed their 9-0 thrashing of Vietnam with a 2-0 victory over Korea Republic in the Woman’s Olympic Asia Qualifiers.
- Only the Netherlands (49) have had more shots on goal than Australia (45) during the group stages, but only Portugal (10.53%) and China PR (4.35%) have a lower shot conversion rate than the Matildas’ (13.33%).
- Sam Kerr has now scored 13 goals in her last nine international matches for Australia, including five in her last three appearances against China PR.