The stats don't lie. Perth Glory boss the second half of games. They truly are the fast-finishers of the Westfield W-League.
Did you know 11 of Perth Glory’s 14 goals have come in the second half, including six in the last 15 minutes of matches?
Check out these top Opta stats ahead of the weekend’s action in Round 6 of the Westfield W-League.
- There has been just one draw in 19 matches so far this season.
- Canberra United have the best shot conversion, scoring with 23.1% of their attempts at goal.
- Melbourne Victory are the most accurate shooters though, hitting the target with 52.4% of their shots.
- Three of Western Sydney’s four goals have come from set pieces, while five of the seven goals Canberra United have conceded have come in that fashion.
- Melbourne City are the only team with a passing accuracy of greater than 80%, with their passes finding a team-mate on 81.9% of the time.
- Brisbane Roar are the only team to have kept two clean sheets this season.
- Melbourne Victory have faced 72 shots at goal, more than any other side.
- Every goal Sydney FC have conceded has been scored from inside the penalty area.
- 11 of Perth Glory’s 14 goals have come in the second half, including six in the last 15 minutes of matches.